G-Will Liquors (GeeWillickers!) & BILL’S Superettes
We always enjoy hearing positive comments on our employee’s customer service and our customers shopping experiences.
However, mistakes do happen, price signs get put in front of the wrong items, and decisions get made that, if given a chance, we would do differently. If for any reason we did not meet your expectations we would appreciate hearing from you so that we can prevent it from occurring again:
- Customer Service is Poor
- Wrong Price was Charged
- Dissatisfaction with Products
- Malfunction of Store Equipment
- Possible Employee Dishonesty
- Other Comments or Suggestions
We would like to know the following:
- What are the reasons for your concern?
- When did the incident occur? (Date and approximate time)
- Did you notice the name(s) of the employee involved?
- Any additional information that you think we should have to improve our results?
Optional: Provide your name and telephone number so that we can contact you to further discuss.
Thank you and we appreciate your business.
You may contact the G-Will Liquors Division Manager, Jim Daly, at: email@example.com
You may contact the G-Will Liquors and BILL’S Superette Operations Manager, Dan Fields, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other assistance with or questions on:
- Planning a Special Event
- Delivery of goods (IE: special orders and/or kegs)
- Setting up a Corporate or House Account
- Special Orders
- Other “product” related questions
You may contact the G-Will Liquors Assistant Division Manager (Liquor), Dave LeRoux, at: email@example.com
You may contact the G-Will Liquors Assistant Division Manager (Wine), Erik Meyer, at: firstname.lastname@example.org